maandag 7 mei 2012

Mother Earth / Moeder Aarde

Lineweaving has this member challenge, which is: "Draw a circle on your page and fill it with patterns to represent our planet earth.  Include some of your favorite colors that Mother Earth shares with us all". 

And this is what I came up with. 
It represents all the element: fire, water, air and earth; the people being carried by Mother Earth, they are colorless; they represent you and me, everybody, the minerals (Roobs) as one of the presents of Mother Earth, Worms as live in Mother Earth, Lavajuice, Golven as for the sees, Fern and Fescu for the plants, Lukiline for the luck we people all need, Pokeleaf for the tree, and for the clouds I used Dust Bunny, Tortuca for the Earth, Msst for the rain, Tearce for the roots of the tree.
I guesse that's about it :-). And... uh...., favorite color? I love them all! I think beautiful earthcolors are: reds, oranges, browns, yellows, blues.  Hope you like it.



2 opmerkingen: