donderdag 26 juli 2012

New pattern Kwilt by Ellen Wolters

I just love Pinterest and do not mind if people pin my pictures (well as long as they mention the address were they got the pic :-). I think Pinterest is very inspirational. This patterns is inspired by a pic I saw on Pinterest and it's from a quilt; that't the reason I call this pattern Kwilt, quilt phonetically written :-). I know of a pattern among the tons of tanglepatterns that looks about the same, do not know how it's named, but this one came from my own source and is therefore not copied :-) Happy tangling and have fun!!!





3 opmerkingen:

  1. Ellen, There are so many patterns that have been derived over the centuries. I have some books on Eygyptian Art & Designs. I saw Cadent in one. I love this pattern you've derived from the right side of your brain. Thanks for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. beautiful, ellen! i think i'll try it out tonight :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh, I love this one! Ik kwam via een blogrol op je site terecht, ik vind hem super!
    Wishing you a lovely weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen