dinsdag 10 juli 2012

Not only auraknot... (Diva's challenge)



Yesterday de Diva came with her challenge using Auraknot (Zentangles new pattern).
I thought I didn't like the new pattern and wasn't intend to join this challenge. 
So I made some stacked boxes to tangle in and then I thought: 
lets give auraknot a try...
(Repeat Pattern Stacks is developed by Cindy Angiel from Lineweaving.com, check it out: here

This is what came out of it and..... to be honest..... I like it :-) 
A rebound for auraknot :-)

Thanks for looking!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Fantastic! I love how it transcends language barriers and speaks of beauty and love!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. haha! love this, ellen! i like the boxes and the black goop all around them - with the lovely auraknots inside - wonderful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great design, lovely.

    Annemarie Huijts

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is so interesting and unique! Love it:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Heel erg leuk Ellen!
    Ook de kleine details tussen de boxes.
    Geweldig idee.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love your stacking cubes and the use of auraknot with-in. Very creative!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen